CURRENT TECHNICAL OPENINGS
CNC PROCESS ENGINEER
A Private Equity backed company, in suburban Pittsburgh Pa, with a very aggressive 5-year growth plan is searching for a CNC PROCESS ENGINEER. Our facility is clean, well-organized, safe and air conditioned. We are seeking a machinist to improve existing and develop new processes.
We are planning to upgrade our CNC equipment with state of the art technology in the future and we are seeking someone to help purchase, implement, and maintain processes on this equipment.
To be successful in this role, the CNC PROCESS ENGINEER will have previous experience with programming, work holding, set-up and machine operation of both CNC Lathes and CNC Mills.
- Develop and implement machining processes for new projects
- Improve existing machining processes to be more efficient, repeatable and reliable
- Root cause analysis and corrective action for problematic processes
- Assist in the evaluation, justification, selection and implementation of new machining technology
- Train co-workers and new hires
- CNC Program revision control system
- Operate equipment on a production basis as required.
- Collaborate effectively with Machine Operators, Engineering, Quality and Program Management
- PLEASE SEE REQUIREMENTS BELOW
- Base salary in the $65-$75K range with bonus and profit sharing
- Contact bill Brundage at 412 369 9501 or Bill@Basilone.net
- Programming experience with Master Cam or equivalent
- Knowledgeable of work-holding (plastics experience is a plus)
- Experience with set up and operation of 3 axis CNC mills, including experience with 3D milling
- Experience with programming and set up of CNC Lathe with live tooling
- Blueprint reading, SPC and use of precision measuring tools (Micrometers, indicators, etc.) required
Base Pay$60,000.00 - $75,000.00 /Year
Other Payexcellent benefits and profit sharing
Job TypeEngineering, Manufacturing, Installation - Maint - Repair
Education2 Year Degree
ExperienceAt least 4 year(s)
IndustryManufacturing, Defense - Aerospace, Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Our client is looking for a hardworking Traffic Manager who is attentive and a team player. The primary role of the position is to coordinate and execute all inbound and outbound shipments including international across our network of warehouses, achieve excellence in on-time delivery, drive efficiencies in freight cost, manage freight related AP. Position reports directly to the Operations Director and is in a suburban Pittsburgh location.
Contact Larry Basilone at 412 369 9501 or LBasilone@basilone.net
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and coordinate all outbound customer shipments
- Organize inter-company transfers
- Accurately record all information into ERP system
- Track all orders to ensure on time delivery
- Drive cost efficiencies through carrier and route selection
- Input freight bills
- Prepare customs and other international shipment paperwork
- Support HQ activities
- Reporting for P/L preparation
5 years of logistics and traffic management experience across the US and international experience is a plus.
Excel, Word, Experience with ERP systems
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
Base Pay$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 /Year
Other PayExcellent benefits
Job TypeTransportation, Inventory, Distribution - Shipping
ExperienceAt least 4 year(s)
IndustryConsumer Products, Food
Manager of Global Project Engineering
THIS PERSON DOES NOT NEED TO RELOCATE TO PITTSBURGH
THIS IS A HANDS ON ENGINEERING ROLE
NOT A LEAN OR PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEERING ROLE
THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR ENGINEER FOR GLOBAL PROJECTS
PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPONDING
Contact Bill Brundage at 412 369 9501 or Bill@Basilone.net
A Pittsburgh Pa based, International manufacturing and distribution company is searching for a Manager of Global Manufacturing Project Engineering. This is a HANDS ON Project Engineer who will be engaged in all aspects of Project Engineering for this Global client.
This Manager of Global Manufacturing Project Engineering is tasked with driving key technology, innovation and reliability initiatives for all global production locations hence requiring travel to 50% of the time, perhaps more based upon the project, with the potential for some of it being International.
The key responsibilities for this Manager of Global Project Engineering will be:
- Identify, develop, and implement intelligent production solutions that meet specific business goals working with internal resources, research institutions, emerging technology firms, and industry partners.
- Facilitate the development of the future state through technology road mapping, trend analysis, M&A, and new products/processes. Review existing technology road map and recommend any needed changes or adjustments to align with key strategies throughout the organization.
- Support intra and inter-business technology transfer and exchange.
- Create and deploy Centers of Excellence (CoEs) across product lines, business segments, asset base, and technology categories.
- Foster the development of facility, engineering, and maintenance standards
- Structure and lead global reliability improvement programs in areas of focused improvement, autonomous maintenance, preventative maintenance, and maintenance prevention. Provide related support and integration with training and education, quality, safety, and administrative programs
- Execute and lead major engineering and new product/process development projects.
- Identify resident technology that is no longer viable for meeting current and future business needs
- Develop capital expenditure requests in conjunction with the business segments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for supervising a team of employees.
- Base salary from $120K to $140K plus bonus and incentive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
- 8+ years progressive experience in new technology application (product and process), new product development, asset commissioning, and related experience required
- 5+ years in a leadership role (direct or indirect)
- Prior managerial/supervisory experience
- Frequent travel is required, including the potential for international travel
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Base Pay$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 /Year
Other PayExcellent benefits
Education4 Year Degree
ExperienceAt least 5 year(s)
IndustryManufacturing, Industrial, Consumer Products
Required TravelUp to 50%
- A significant restaurant and banquet facility is searching for a General Manager for their Pittsburgh location.
- This General Manager will have full Profit and Loss responsibility for this location as well the direct leadership of Managers and indirectly a large staff.
- This is a significant opportunity for a seasoned Hospitality/Restaurant General Manager to lead an established organization to another level of success in Pittsburgh.
- There are no glaring issues to address, rather this new General Manager will lead an established group of professionals through process improvements in leading the business to high levels of service.
- The General Manager will bring with them new and innovative ideas and thoughts for improvement
- This is an outstanding opportunity for an established Restaurant leader/General Manager to make his mark in the community
- This is a very long term opportunity for the right person
- Ownership is very invested in the success and reputation of this business unit
- There is NO relocation available. This General Manager must live in Western Pennsylvania currently
- This position offers a solid base salary as well offers a very significant bonus based upon location profitability
- Contact Gary Basilone at 412 369 9501 or email@example.com
THIS CLIENT IS NOT INTERESTED IN RELOCATING
This client strongly prefers a Bachelors Degree in Hospitality or Restaurant Management
At least 8 solid and successful years of experience in High End Dining Management
The Successful Candidate Must Have Significant Experience In The Following Areas:
High End Dining
Reputation recognition in the community
Full Profit and Loss
Understanding of Financial Statements
Leadership of Managers and Staff
Understanding of the Pittsburgh Culture
Wiling and able to work the hours needed to be successful
Must have an understanding of the Pittsburgh restaurant market
Base Pay$75,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
Other PayEXCELLENT BENEFITS
Job TypeRestaurant - Food Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Management
Education4 Year Degree
ExperienceAt least 8 year(s)