A $20 million manufacturing/assembly client is searching for a President. The President will have six direct reports and 50+ or - indirect. This is a very close knit, family orient culture that has been profitable for many years.
The President will:
- Manage managers. The direct reports include the CFO, Director of Sales, Marketing Manager, Engineering Manager, Production Manager and the Supply Chain Manager
- The President will help drive sales as well focus on continuing the culture of the company
- They will be down to earth and able to relate to all levels in the company
- Must be able to manage the Profit and Loss
- Will report directly to the Board of Directors
- Must be hands on when required especially in engineering and sales
- This is a made to order, assembly environment with some metal fabrication
- The President will work with the Director of Sales in identifying new markets and developing a strategy to penetrate them moving forward
- This is a "people first" work culture
- An engineering and sales background is strongly preferred
- Base Salary $150-$200K with substantial bonus opportunity based upon revenue growth and net income
- 100% company paid health benefits for the employee and family
BS in Engineering is strongly preferred
Masters in Business is a plus
10 years of strategic leadership experience
Previous Industrial Sales experience is required
Ability to lead a diverse workforce
Must be able to work in a family oriented, family first culture
Must come from manufacturing prefer electrical or electronic assembly
Prefer an engineered product background
Assembly and or fabrication experience is a plus
Contact Bill Brundage at 412 369 9501 or Bill@basilone.net
Base Pay$150,000.00 - $200,000.00 /Year
Other Pay100% co paid health benefits
Job TypeManufacturing, Engineering, Sales
Education4 Year Degree
ExperienceAt least 10 year(s)
Required TravelUp to 25%
A machining oriented client located in Eastern Ohio 30 minutes west of Cranberry Township Pa is searching for a Sales Engineer/Business development specialist. This is a privately held, growing, well manged client who is looking to grow. The SalesEngineerwill be responsible for:
- New Market development
- Cold Calling
- 50% local travel within a 150 mile radius of the client
- Increasing penetration into existing accounts and customers
- New Business Development
- Selling machining services to OEM's
- Expanding territorial growth
- Set up new business appoinments
- Research new markets
- Work in a very collaborative environment
- Able to also work independently
- Learn project estimating, job estimating
BS in Engineering is preferred but not required
Previous industrial and or machining sales
New business development
Willing and able to travel up to 50% some overnight
Willing to learn how to estimate jobs in the shop
New market penetration
Contact Bill Brundage at Bill@Basilone.net or 412 369 9501
Base Pay$50,000.00 - $75,000.00 /Year
Other Pay100% co paid health benefits
Job TypeSales, Engineering, Business Development
Education4 Year Degree
Required TravelUp to 50%
SENIOR MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
A suburban Pittsburgh manufacturing client is searching for a Senior Marketing Communications Specialist.
The Senior Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for:
- Responsible for aspects of tradeshow and event planning to include researching appropriate shows, recommending effective booth layouts, developing marketing event plans and timelines, and leading all event-related logistical details, including booking hotels and arranging shipping for equipment, collateral and appropriate supplies, communication of show details to attendees, and negotiating with event vendors (ex: hotels, restaurants, exhibition services, etc.) to ensure all objectives and budget requirements are within specified parameters.
- Assist in the execution of multi-channel communications strategies and campaigns to support global business, aligning with colleagues on messaging, strategy and industry best practices. Some campaigns may be created and executed in close conjunction with international Marketing colleagues located in Europe and Asia.
- Execute pre- and post-show promotion plans, including tracking leads generated from booth traffic, or any tradeshow promotional activities, and compiling lead lists.
- Assist in the development, design, translation and updating of marketing collateral and communications.
- Serve as the liaison with creative and print suppliers and the lead for proofing and editing requests.
- Help to identify and select vendors according to project and business requirements and hold suppliers accountable to performance standards.
- Work with staff and project management colleagues to ensure that all content is taken through proper Regulatory, Quality and Legal reviews in compliance with the Marketing Communications department’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Lead meeting planning initiatives as assigned.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by Management.
- Utilize digital sales and project management tools
- Salary between $65K and $75K base
- Contact Bill Brundage at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412 369 9501
- Four years of experience working in Marketing Communications
- Bachelors Degree required
- Three or more years managing trade shows and events
- Experience with multi-media including eblasts and banner ads
- Experience delivering messages to a specialized audience through a broad range of communications channels
- Experience with the creative development process and file management
- Knowledge of the print production process
- Demonstrated leadership skills in project planning and managing projects with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Two to three years managing vendors
- Experience in the medical device industry is a plus
- Experience working with global colleagues, particularly in Europe and Asia preferred
- The individual must be well-organized, detail oriented, and have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Current Openings in Sales, Marketing, and HR
Benefits and Compliance Manager
The incumbent will be part of the HR Service Center team and will act as the functional leader of benefits. Responsibilities will include directing the design, implementation, and evaluation of the benefits strategies, programs, and processes needed to optimize health, wellness, welfare, and retirement plans. This position will report to the Director of Human Resources and will work closely with senior leadership across the organization to continually enhance and improve programs. He/she will ensure programs remain competitive and aligned with strategic business objectives.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of experience in benefits including ERISA, IRS reporting and compliance programs. Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) or Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification is required. Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential.