CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR CALL CENTER
Contact Bill Brundage at 412 369 9501 or email@example.com
The Supvr – Customer Service is responsible for the day to day operations of a team of customer service representatives, handling inquiries and issues via phone, web or chat. This position plans, directs, supervises and evaluates work flow and team processes to drive optimization of quality and timeliness. This role coordinates team activities to achieve daily, monthly and annual team goals.
· Defines, implements and manages customer service solutions that exceed customer expectations.
· Manages contact channels for customer service, including voice, email and chat.
· Defines, manages and delivers customer SLA results.
· Manages escalations, special needs, pricing queries and other circumstances.
· Monitors and manages the performance of staff members according to established monitoring standards.
· Manages team performance in the areas of quality, safety and availability. Develops and monitors standards of performance for all employees.
· Handles the day to day application of organizational policies and procedures.
· Conducts performance appraisals, monthly 1-1’s and feedback as required for team.
· Recognizes good performance through recognition tools.
· Establishes and executes development programs for new and current employees, in alignment with HR and other groups within the Customer Service Organization.
· Reviews monthly performance of each Customer Service Representative; monitors and charts information.
· Provides leadership, direction and encouragement to his/her team. Encourages team work within his/her department, and maintains harmony among workers.
· Resolves grievances of his/her employees.
· Prepares composite reports from individual’s reports of subordinates.
· Responsible for processing credit memos, special pricing, quotes or adjustments.
· Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
· Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
· Reviews and manages employees’ timekeeping, vacation time, work schedule and breaks.
· Cooperates and provides input with many appropriate departments for development of advertising, promotions, pricing, informational items, seminars.
· Participates in improvement teams.
· Provides feedback on organizational improvement opportunities.
· Tests new systems and capabilities.
· Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of employee(s) to ensure goals or objectives are accomplished. Mentors, coaches, trains and develops team.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
· Advanced degree (MBA, Master’s) preferred
· 6+ years progressive customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 3+ years in a leadership role (direct or indirect); Prior managerial/supervisory experience preferred
· Periodic travel is required, including the potential for international travel
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
· Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
· Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
· Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
· Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
LEGAL SECRETARY/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
A high profile client law firm, located in Pittsburgh Pa is searching for an experienced Legal Secretary
Contact Gary Basilone at 412 369 9501 or GBasilone@basilone.net
· Closely coordinating and maintaining the schedule and calendar of the Global Head of Legal Personnel, including organizing meetings and related events. Proficient in meeting planning, scheduling, and related logistics. Liaise with internal and external support services (IT, Travel, and Office Services).
· Coordinating meetings of the Senior Management Team (SMT), Executive Committee (EC) and EC Subcommittees, Global Leadership Team, Chiefs, partners and other meetings, as directed.
· Carefully managing all channels of communication including high volume email, correspondence, and telephone.
· Demonstrate a proactive and forward thinking approach.
· Working with Firm travel agents to make travel arrangements, including transportation, automobile rentals and hotel reservations.
· Preparing and submitting accurate and timely expense reports to the Accounting Department.
· Drafting and typing various kinds of documents and performing administrative functions including, but not limited to, memos, letters, charts, check requests, PowerPoint presentations, business intake forms, briefs, pleadings, agreements, and other such documents specific to the timekeepers’ areas of practice. Such work may be from handwritten copy, dictation or edited typed work product. Preparing appropriate billing information and exception reports.
· Submitting conflicts requests and preparing new business intake forms for new clients and/or new matters in 3E, including preparing appropriate accompanying engagement letters. Interfacing appropriately with the Business Intake Department when necessary. Evaluating the completeness and accuracy of new business intake forms prepared by others.
· Assisting with client billing including: reviewing time and cost entries appearing on the proformas and making corrections as needed, working with Billing Department personnel to provide detail of client-related expense items in order to provide supporting documentation on the invoices, processing and mailing past due statements, assisting attorneys with client inquiries, and other billing duties as assigned. Maintaining attorneys’ files containing statements and related billing data. Working with Billing Department to resolve billing problems and efficiently processing final invoices and letters.
· Acting as a liaison for the Global Head of Legal Personnel firm-wide.
· Coordinating timekeepers’ calendars with secretaries and reminding timekeepers of various meetings, appointments, court dates, etc. Reviewing and calendaring due dates from documents, letters, and mail received.
· Sending information related to all appropriate dates to Firm’s Central Docketing Department and working with them to ensure that all dates recorded are accurate.
· Proofreading all work, including reading documents for content and context.
· Duplicating and scanning documents, books and other papers as needed. Inputting appropriate duplicating billing information and completing duplicating exception reports. Submitting large duplicating jobs to the Duplicating Department. Accurately preparing duplicating transmittal sheets.
· Preparing and maintaining digital temporary and permanent client and office files in accordance with the Firm’s electronic filing system procedures. Maintaining up-to-date, orderly file indexes for legal documents.
· Answering and screening telephone calls. Providing backup telephone coverage for other team members.
· Accurately entering daily timekeeper time records to the accounting system, reviewing for accuracy, editing content and grammar, and correcting any errors.